This functionality is not different from the operated by a Mighty Button configured in the same way. To set Infinite Content so that it fulfils this action, you have to enter the Properties panel and on the General submenu, choose the External Link option of the Content drop-down parameter. On the parameter URL, paste or write the URL of the website you would like to load after interacting with the caller. The URL you set will open on a new window or tab of the user’s browser and video playback will automatically pause.
Articles in this section
- Content type de Infinite Content
- What is an Infinite Content?
- HTTPS: a safe protocol
- Add entrance/exit transitions to an Infinite Content
- Setting the iframe area
- Showing the Infinite Content
- Configuring the callers
- Close an iframe in an Infinite content
- Setting External link actions
- Register Infinite Content events by Custom Counter