By default, when an Infinite Content interactivity appears and disappears in sight, it is in an abruptly, sudden way. If you would prefer it was in a more gradual way, you can configure the transition on the Time Set submenu, option Transition and by choosing Fade. Keep in mind that the transition frames will be sumed up to the interaction duration because the interactive vídeos don't count with alpha channel.
Articles in this section
- Content type de Infinite Content
- What is an Infinite Content?
- HTTPS: a safe protocol
- Add entrance/exit transitions to an Infinite Content
- Setting the iframe area
- Showing the Infinite Content
- Configuring the callers
- Close an iframe in an Infinite content
- Setting External link actions
- Register Infinite Content events by Custom Counter