PlayFilm’s timeline is divided horizontally into two parts, separated by a grey line. The upper part is composed of layers and interactive elements –as well as media elements– and on the lower part, the non-interactive elements are available –videos and audios. The spacer is movable, so you can adjust the size of both parts based on the needs you have at each moment.
It has also the following functions and buttons:
- Standard time code viewer [min:sec.fr] based on the fps rate of the project.
- Controls to visualize contents on the canvas (go to start, go to previous/next clip, go to previous/next frame, play/pause).
- Show/hide the blue marker.
- Enable/disable the magnet effect.
- Access to Preview function.
- Button to save changes.
- Controls to delete or duplicate an element.
- Zoom and horizontal scroll bar.
- Position of the pointer on timeline (red line).
- Position of the marker to rearrange elements precisely (blue line).