Creating interactive videos with PlayFilm is very simple. There are only a few initial considerations to be reckoned with and four basic steps to follow. Complex as creating an interactive video may seem, the process with PlayFilm consists of only four simple steps:
- Import: from the Library area, use the import function to load on PlayFilm all files you will need throughout the process.
- Drag: choose the files one by one and drag them to the canvas or the timeline to add them to the project.
- Configure: customize each element from the properties panel to achieve the effect you are looking for.
- Publish: preview the project as many times as you need until the result is to your liking then publish.
- Test: Although not necessary, it's recommended to test the project before publishing the final version. Projects developed in PlayFilm platform are basically website, therefore they adapta their size to any device and resolutions. As the developers test websites on different browsers and devices, the interactive vídeos need such tests as well.