While the player is preloading the project it shows by default a black screen with a circle animation. Most of the times it is barely visible given the short duration of the process, but when it comes to projects with a great amount of assets or requiring a preprocessing ─like it happens with Photoblend interactivity─ this loading screen may remain for a while. It's in that cases that you may want to customize it.
In order to do so, access the Appearance tab and go to section Loader, there you will find the default settings being activated, check Custom radio button and a wide range of options will be given. The default loading shows the percentage progress of load expressed in a white numeric value over a black background (the picture below illustrates it)
Color: this property is selected in BACKGROUND drop-down menu and implies selecting a color from BACKGROUND COLOR drop-down.
Image: by selecting this option you are enabling the use of an image during the loading process. The image to use has to be already available in the Media tab and to use it, you need to select it from the BACKGROUND IMAGE drop-down.
To show the loading progress, there are available Progress bar and Numeric options. The first one shows a bar which when full shows the interactive video content. The other one, shows the percentage of progress loaded content. Both options can be modified according to their type:
- BAR COLOR:it is the color which is overlaied by the progress color when the loading has been completed.
- PROGRESS COLOR:is the color that overlays the initial bar color. When the loading is being completed, this one fills the bar.
- WIDTH (%): is a percentage value in relation to the width of the horizontal resolution of the video.
- un valor en porcentaje respecto el ancho del proyecto.
- HEIGHT (PX): its value is expressed in pixels and reflects the height of the progress bar.
- TEXT COLOR: is the field enabling you to pick the background color of your choice.
- TEXT SIZE (PX): set a font size for the percentage loading characters.
LOADING VERTICAL OFFSET (PX)
It is an option available for both loading types. It is regarding the position of the progress value. When default, the loading progress is placed in the center of the screen. This value enables you to modify this position and place the loading below or above that central point. To do so, just tape the value of the new distance from the center in pixels. To move the progress below you should use negative value.
Select an image from the drop-down listing. The image must be an already configured sprite animation available in Library. The sprite animation will be shown during the loading process. By living this option empty, no image will be shown.
SPRITE VERTICAL OFFSET (PX): This parameter has the same purpose as the Loading vertical offset one, but is used for setting the sprite position in relation to the center of the screen.