The Infinite content can embed three different types of content. In order to associate content to the Infinite Content interactivity y must select the interactivity on Timeline and go to its Properties. In that tab you will find the parameter Content available in General sub-menu. The drop-downs offers the different types of embed and each one of them counts on several types of import.
El Infinite content puede presentar tres tipos de contenido de acuerdo con su forma de insertarlo. Para elegir el tipo de contenido basta con seleccionar la interactividad en Timeline e ir a sus Properties, allí en el panel General está disponible la propiedad Content. En el desplegable cuentas con las siguientes opciones:
It is the embed of an already existing web site within the interactivity. The web site must have the protocol SSL (the url of the web starts with https://). It is the most common way to insert an external content into a PlayFilm video.
This option provides with the very same action that a Mighty Button does when an External link action used. The only difference is that by clicking on the caller, if Pause video option is unchecked, the playback of the vídeo won't stop. Meanwhile, that kind of controlled behaviour of Mighty Button is not available, opening another page always pauses a video.
After importing an image in your Media tab you can use it as an iFrame content, a very useful feature when it comes to showcase a demo to potential clients. Instead of loading a website, you use an image to showcase it or to display some options which you want to hide by default.
When needed you can also upload a small web site into PlayFilm's hosting and use it in your Infinite content. This web must be static and it comes very handy for showcasing additional product information, for example. To make use of this feature, the necessary files must be prepared properly.
Prepare the files:
- Organise your files used in the website (images, css and html files) in a separate folder from any other content irrelevant for the web site.
- Name the page to be open in the Infinite content “index.html” if you want the interactivity to load it properly.
- Remember to keep the routes between files accurate if you want to display the web properly.
- Do not forget to try the already finished website on your browser. If you find that something is wrong in the display of contents, this error will be available in your interactive vídeo unless you correct it before uploading.
- Compress the folder into a .zip archive and import that new folder following any of the steps below.
Import the content and set it within an Infinite Content:
- You can upload the zip file as if it was an image content, but make sure you click on Add HTML. At first, the file will not be available for use, but when notified that it has been decompressed, you can make use of it.
- Upload the files from Media tab
- Upload your file from the Editor Library and click on Add HTML option in the top right corner of the import Pop up
- Upload your .zip file directly from the Infinite Content's properties.
- If you haven't already done it, you can drop the Infinite content on Timeline, select it and access its settings in the Properties tab on the right.
- Click on Content and selecting HTML. In the drop-down Web files you will find the option Add new... By clicking it you now can directly import your .zip file to the Infinite Content.